Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My best friend....

I want to share a little bit about the people in my life that inspire me.



I have known Stephanie Graham since 6th grade, which was a long time ago. We have been through so much together. Birthday parties, first kisses, proms, and broken hearts. More than once I have cried on her shoulder and she has cried on mine. I watched her dad David battle Lukemia, and win the fight while we were in highschool. Seeing how she and her family handled it will always be an inspiration to me. We both lost a best friend in a car accident our first year of college and we both keep him in our heart, and try to keep our memories of him alive. Although we have seen the bad we have also seen the good! I remember when Stephanie got her license and we spent all day driving around with no where to go. That was just the beginning of our many roadtrips together. In October Stephanie was my maid of honor in my wedding and I am just wondering when she is going to return the favor. She has the kindest heart, is a great listener, a little stubborn at times but I love her.

This is a picture of Stephanie that I love.

April Lambert Photography
http://aprillambertphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment