Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life....

At least once a week I browse the Nordstrom website to look at the newest shoes, and the latest sale stuff. I could possibly be addicted. I ran across two new pairs of peep toes that I would love to have.



This pair is the Via Spiga 'Quinn' pump. It is a satin wrapped shoe with a leather insole. It also comes in graphite and black. I personally like this color.

www.nordstrom.com


Another pair of peep toes I found were made by frye boots. I have two pair of Frye shoes at home that I love and I think that these shoes might be the next addition to my closet.


This is the 'Ayda' pump and it also comes in coral and black. I think I'll stick with the lemon!

www.fryeboots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment