Thursday, December 9, 2010

and then there were three......

 Finally on September 9th 2010 I went into labor.  My contractions started about 8p.m. and we left for the hospital around 2:30 a.m.  We called our parents around 5 and by 6 everyone was at the hospital.  Everything was going great, and I decided to get an epidural at 8 a.m and they broke my water.  I was 6 cm dialated and the doctor came in at 11:00 and said the baby's heartrate was dropping when I had contractions so they were going to monitor him a little closer.  About 10 minutes later the doctor came back and said that I needed a C-Section and at 11:24 a.m on September 10th 2010 we finally met our little boy Holden via emergency c-section. It wasn't exactly how I had pictured it, but it was wonderful hearing him cry and seeing all a0 fingers and toes!  Since that day my life has changed so much, and I have never been happier. Our family is so full of love that it could explode!
Holden will be three months old tomorrow and I can't believe how much he has already grown.  We are looking forward to having our first Christmas together!

No comments:

Post a Comment